Join a community that comes together to share, collaborate and transform the sustainable home building industry.
EEBA Membership has helped thousands of high performance building professionals and businesses improve over the last 39 years by creating an environment to learn, collaborate, share and network with each other. Our members include builders, architects, energy consultants, raters, policy makers, manufacturers, installers and students.
EEBA members are part of a community of thought leaders and early adopters from all facets of the home building industry that strive to help each other build resource efficient, healthy and resilient homes while engaging with the next generation through workforce development. Become a member today and help high performance home building thrive.
Your membership will help us:
- Enhance our educational curriculum across the energy efficiency, water efficiency, healthy homes and resilience while allowing us to move our course offerings online.
- Grow our leadership in the sustainable home building professional community
- Collaborate with public, private and nonprofit partners to drive market transformation while growing outreach and educational programs.
- Provide growth, learning and leadership opportunities for the next generation through workforce development.
EEBA “Join Go Win” Membership includes:
- Free Admission to the 2020 Virtual Summit
- Each new EEBA member will enter a drawing to win:
- 1st Prize: Home HVAC system provided by Goodman Daikin
- 2nd Prize: Aprilaire air cleaner and filter system
- 3rd Prize: Mitsubishi Electric Trane Home HVAC System
- 4th Prize: Panasonic Intelli-Balance 100 Energy Recovery Ventilator
- Discounts on EEBA Online Courses
- Access to our EEBA Webinar Series
- Eligible to apply for EEBA Designations like Site Supervisor, High Performance Builder and Zero Energy Builder.
- Discounts on in-person education events
- Subscription to the EEBA newsletter and blogs
- Access to the EEBA Member Community on our website and social media pages
- Ability to display the EEBA Member Badge on your website and social media pages