The Energy Professional Exchange (EPX) is seeking an Executive Director. Founded in 2014, EPX is a membership collaborative of leading companies in the home energy rating industry. EPX works to accelerate member and partner businesses through collaboration to improve the built environment. By doing so, we raise the standard of performance for the entire industry. We work not only with members in the HERS industry, but also with leading building product and material manufacturers.
Learn more and apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/55687
The ideal candidate is a dynamic, thoughtful, and innovation focused person. EPX engages in a wide variety of activities that directly and indirectly advance our purpose. These include:
· Developing new lines of business in collaboration with EPX members
· Working with EPX Industry Partners to explore ways to help them innovate and apply lessons learned via EPX members
· Develop tools and opportunities for revenue generation for EPX as an organization
· Work with EPX members to make policy recommendations to relevant industry influencers (RESNET, DOE, EPA, others)
Desired Business Development Skills:
· Gauge customer values, needs, and desire to sell the EPX value proposition
· Generate sales proposals
· Present the benefits of EPX to prospective rater and industry partner members and advance the sale
· Maintain an updated sales pipeline for reporting purposes
· Lead EPX marketing events, including public presentations – you will become the face of EPX
· Self-generate opportunities through your network and research
· Maintain contact and develop relationships with all EPX members and partners
· Lead development of agreed upon EPX programs and initiatives
· Envision new business ideas and work with EPX members and partners to refine
· Communicate regularly with EPX members
· Five to ten years of experience in relevant industry
· At least one year of sales experience preferred
· HERS & high-performance building industry knowledge
· Building materials and products industry knowledge
· Homebuilding industry knowledge
· Ability to effectively manage sales pipelines and advance opportunities to a sale
· Comfort with selling a premium product
· Ability to manage time well to meet deadlines, goals and quotas
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and some form of CRM
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to work independently and self-motivate
· Public speaking skills
· Meeting facilitation skills
Position reports directly to the EPX Guidance Committee.
Compensation: $65,000 to $85,000 annually with a performance bonus structure
Location: No specific location is required. Some travel involved.
How to Apply: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/55687
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete person
– Not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting, you will receive an email inviting you to log in and view your assessment results.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Help” button in the application. We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.
Salary: $65000 – $85000