Houses That Work Workshop
August 6, 2012
$140 after August 1st
What is HTW?
Hosting a HTW Seminar
Detroit/Southfield, MI - August 7, 2012
Session: 8:30am to 4:30pm
Existing Homes: Remodeling for Energy Efficiency
- Learn the fundamentals of air, heat and moisture flow and see how they can be applied to remodeling existing homes to make them more efficient, safe, healthy, durable and comfortable.
- Apply the building science to common remodel projects such as roofing, re-siding, weatherization, kitchen & bath replacements, windows, foundation & basements and HVAC upgrades.
- Identify process changes needed to cost effectively implement energy efficiency in remodel projects
- Learn about the successes of other remodelers who have benefited from implementing energy efficiency objectives into remodel projects.
- AIA/CES (HSW)
- GBCI CE hours toward LEED Credentialing Maintenance
EEBA Certified Trainer
University Technology& Learning Center Gallery
21000 West 10 Mile Road
Southfield, MI 48075
Map - Campus Map
Attendees should enter off of 10 Mile Road (south side of the campus) and park in lot A. The session will be in building 17.
For more information contact Nancy at 952.881.1098.